In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter RGPD) and the provided in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSIce) and by Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
Through this website no personal data is collected from Users without their knowledge, nor is it transferred to third parties.
In order to offer you the best service and in order to facilitate use, the number of pages visited, the number of visits, as well as the activity of visitors and their frequency of use are analyzed. For these purposes, Beatriz Quirós Mancebo (Beaexplorer.com) uses the statistical information prepared by the Internet Service Provider.
The portal owned by Beatriz Quirós Mancebo could contain links to third party websites, whose privacy policies are foreign to Beatriz Quirós Mancebo. By accessing such websites you can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies. In general, if you browse the Internet, you can accept or reject third-party cookies from the configuration options of your browser.
Origin of the data
The origin and provenance of the data, the data are provided by the interested party or his legal representative; other natural persons; private or public entity, coming from the data of the following interested groups employed; contact persons; parents or guardians; legal representative; applicants or clients.
All the information that you provide us must be truthful, taking responsibility for all the data that you communicate to us and must keep the information perfectly updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation. In any case, the person who provides the information will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to Beatriz Quirós Mancebo, or to third parties for the information they provide.
- In the case of providing us with information about other people, you must obtain their consent. If you provide us with information about other people, you are confirming that you have their permission and that these people have understood how that information will be used.
Basic information on data protection
Next, we inform you about the data protection policy of Beatriz Quirós Mancebo.
Responsible for the treatment
- Responsible: Identity: Beatriz Quirós Mancebo, with NIF: B86502572 – Address: Calle Coslada, 6 2º C, Madrid, Spain, is made up of the website associated with the domain https://beaexplorer.com/ and the email: tours @ beaexplorer.com.
- The personal data that could be collected directly from the interested party will be treated confidentially and will be incorporated into the corresponding treatment activity owned by Beatriz Quirós Mancebo.
- We may collect your personal information through:
- We only request the essential information to comply with the provision of service that you request.
- When we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract, and you do not provide that information when requested, we may not be able to fulfill the contract we have entered into or are trying to enter into with you. In this case, we may not be able to enter into the contract you wish to sign or that we may have to cancel a service that you have contracted, although we will notify you accordingly.
When we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract, and you do not provide that information when requested, we may not be able to fulfill the contract we have entered into or are trying to enter into with you. In this case, we may not be able to enter into the contract you wish to sign or that we may have to cancel a service that you have contracted, although we will notify you accordingly.
Data Protection Officer
The purpose of data processing corresponds to each of the processing activities carried out by Beatriz Quirós Mancebo, and which are accessible in the processing activities register. Automated decisions will not be made according to said profile, if you have not been informed of it. In the event that we need to use your personal information for unrelated purposes, we will notify you well in advance and explain the legal basis that allows us to do so.
- The processing and management of the request for information and / or advice through this site, by phone or by email.
- Provide the services included on the Website and / or provide the requested information, either via the web, by email or by phone.
- Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between Beatriz Quirós Mancebo, and the Users and / or manage the fulfillment of the contractual or extra-contractual obligations assumed by Beatriz Quirós Mancebo.
The processing of your data is carried out for the fulfillment of legal obligations by Beatriz Quirós Mancebo, each purpose for which we process your personal data has a legal basis that justifies why we are using your personal data. We present these legal bases below:
- The User has given his consent to request information through the contact form. You are free to withdraw your consent by contacting us. However, the withdrawal of this consent may affect our ability to provide the service.
- The User and / or Client has provided their personal data within the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship. Processing is necessary for the conclusion and / or performance of a contract.
Likewise, cases may take place in which the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject or is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from the purpose, in addition to the periods established in the regulations on files and documentation.
However, the data will remain in a blocked situation during the periods determined by the regulations specified above, in order to be able to meet the responsibilities that may be generated. Once these periods have elapsed, they will be deleted, unless the interested party has authorized their treatment for specific purposes for a longer period.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without prior notice.
In general, personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation. The third parties listed below will only use your personal information under our strict instruction and have an obligation to ensure that appropriate security measures are in place. Among which may be communications to the Ombudsman, Judges and Courts, interested in the procedures related to the claims presented, IT service companies, IT and systems administration service providers, Professional advisers.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties when:
Disclosure is required by law or by a Management Body with authority over us or you, such as when there is a court order, legal obligation, etc. We believe that such disclosure is necessary to assist in the prevention or detection of any criminal action (including fraud) or in the public interest.
Rights of the interested parties
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about the processing of their data carried out by Beatriz Quirós Mancebo.
If you see that your rights are not being addressed, contact the competent Control Authority to obtain additional information about your rights www.agpd.es.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion and portability of your data, of limitation and opposition to its treatment, as well as not to be the subject of decisions based solely on the automated processing of your data, when appropriate, before Beatriz Quirós Mancebo, with NIF: B86502572 – Address: Calle Coslada, 6 2º C, Madrid, Spain, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data security measures
Beatriz Quirós Mancebo has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed, all in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation ( EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as what is established in the applicable national regulations .
Likewise, Beatriz Quirós Mancebo has implemented procedures to deal with any suspected violation of the security of personal data. If it occurs, we will notify you and any relevant regulatory entity (Spanish Agency for Data Protection).
However, although Beatriz Quirós Mancebo strives to protect your personal information, the nature of the Internet prevents it from being possible to guarantee the security of information that is 100%. With this in mind, any data transmission made over the internet will be at your own risk, so we urge you to take all precautions to protect your personal information while online.